The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor The Ridge Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
The Ridge was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
Read our family and resident testimonials here.
What makes the Ridge unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
The Ridge has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We are a privately owned rehab department, owned by Rob Synder, who has over 30 years experience. The activities that our residents participate in help them with their hand/eye coordination as well as stimulate their mind. We are proud of our transitional care until due to our continuity care and the longevity of our staff. We look forward to caring for your or loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Full time speech, physical, and occupational therapist on staff 7 days a week.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
We go above and beyond to give the utmost care to each and every one of our residents.